Monday 16 March 2015

Impromptu Rains


The purple blemished skyline hitting the flat terrace of the Academic block in the backdrop of the hazy Kasauli hills; a vision so beautiful, a feeling so serene is something I have never experienced standing in the basketball court inspite of the uncountable times I have been there. The joy of inking the feel of winds brushing my hair through my cheeks is indeed magical. The music of the sway is just sinking in with every moment of the diminishing orange ray of the cloudy sun. These tiny little droplets as they kiss me and drop down my face leaves me with an exorbitant amount of vibrant love from the unknown; the chirpy clouds, the vibrant sun, the hidden moon and the fresh air. Every step that I move on the soft ground towards my room embodies a feeling of belongingness, to this very place , to the numerous priceless moments this place has given me, to the several music sessions in the lawns, to the all night gossiping sitting on the window, to the mid-night chai and to those long walks. A year in this place that has been my abode, has given me all. A shorter, mini version of life, perhaps. Life would surely have been unfair had this not happened to me. It totally baffles me how these forces of nature influence the rampant thought process in the tiny brain with the train of nostalgia accelerating and overtaking the present, but indeed these forces have all the power to mould even the hurtful of  memories to beautiful preserving moments for the rest of the life. This feeling of the desire to hold on to this time diminishes just as fast as sand in a closed fist. Time is a weird presence in life, doesn't stay for you, neither does it let you stay even if you want to. With just another month to go, I want to cherish and preserve every moment spent here for a lifetime of happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment