Sunday 19 January 2014

The new man in the round !


One fine afternoon on a sunny day in the workless phase of office , I suddenly see a poke in one of the social networking sites from a person quite unknown but seemingly interesting . I think of poking back but right on the click moment I change my mind and instead ping the person . The seemingly interesting person turns out to be actually an interesting character with the way he replies to my ping .
And the conversation begins !!! From introductions to guess works and long exchanges of witty replies , the chatting schedule keeps on growing longer and longer . Yes , you guessed it right ! The so very unknown man now seems like a friend with so much common to share with . Such huge is the rampant personality trait of this person that after so many days of long chats and conversations , I still seem to be far from even knowing the person well . But there's a certain charm in the whole of this situation because even though I do not fully tend to understand and know about this person , there's just so much of warmth involved in the interaction and friendship .
And yes , after the "different" feedback from you for my blog , I with all my heart dedicate this post to you . Wanted to write a lot but I think a few things are best left unsaid as you always say , hence limiting my post to these few words . Hope you like it . Happy Reading !!

4 comments:

  1. Hah u shud have written more!! But may be then the beauty of it would have been lost.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Btw....a suggestion. Kindly add a follow me widget to your blog. How can anyone follow u otherwise?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thnx for ur suggestion dear !!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you should get married soon.

    ReplyDelete