Monday 27 January 2014

The glowing path to Heaven !


Walking down the wood
to the serenity of an unknown likelihood
I cross by the tiny glow worm
tittering off in the silent storm !

She waved and glowed in the glimpse of the dawn
sparkling glittering hovering around the fawn
Up she went and flew with the whiff
singing her way to the cliff !

I ripped apart the bush on the way
thrashed the grass , bugs ... whatever it may
Not blinking the lid to follow the light
hope of the single ray to a soothing sight !

Grasping for breath I fall on the kneebend
just to find the worm light vanish to the wend
I turn to hear a tweaking sound
Gasping as I was , I am left astound !

No less than a visual disguise
hundreds and thousands of the dynamic fireflies
in the scary depth off the cliff , I beven
screaming aloud I say - HEAVEN !!!




4 comments:

  1. That was amazing. Truly wonderful. And nice theme for your poem. Loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @gargtushar21 .... Thanks ! Even I liked the theme quite a lot !

    ReplyDelete