Saturday 18 January 2014

Sensational Seasonal Springs !!


The singing sound of silence , the dotted illusion of the dark , the far away beats of dhol playing the patriotic song "ye desh hai veer jawano ka" on a marriage procession and the sweet scent of the breeze dancing in my balcony  . . . life almost seems perfect !!
This sense of perfection in enjoyment of the "me" moment is the alter ego of loneliness for some . And those "some" say it is just the seasonal effect . Now that gets me thinking !!!
So am I happy or having a feeling of happiness only because this is the spring season which comes fresh out of the gloomy Winter ?? So when I get into the process of reverse thinking , I try to analyze the reasons for my happiness and the major changes that have led to those reasons .
Professionally I am still the same , same job , same people around , same responsibilities and the same work place...so that doesn't count . If I talk on personal matters , no new friendships , no recent trips , no entry of the "special one" in life...so even that doesn't count , which means no changes and still I am happy !!! And with this I agree that it has to be the effect of the season , but believe me whatever the reason be , the feeling is awesome . I just seem to be so much more in love with myself and life . I actually get scared thinking if I am becoming a narcissist with time . But as they say any change with a positive feeling hounding it is always good .
Indeed the romance captivated in the season of spring is a mood lifter . I wish my city holds the same season all the year round . Love you SPRING !!

2 comments:

  1. Oooh you should have started blogging much earlier!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to actually....this blog I started in 2009 . Had more than say 50 posts . Then one fine day I deleted it all . But my 2014 new year resolution was to get back to blogging . So I restarted it and here I am !!

    ReplyDelete