Saturday 6 May 2023

7 Years and I am back !!

This ain't the usual posts that I do but just a self shocked acknowledgement that it took me 7 long years to be back to my blog !!

When I re-read my own posts, I realized how much writing eases me to express my emotions and blogging helps me through the complicated phases of my life. These 7 years have witnessed so many changes in me, so much I have evolved - my perception towards life, my thoughts, my personal growth !!!

Reading all my old posts today just makes me feel so happy and content for the person I have evolved to through the plethora of experiences in the last 7 years ☺

Well, I know it's not New Year but I want to make this resolution today that I will blog so much more often 'coz this is literally therapy and such a nostalgia reading my own posts of the past !!

No comments:

Post a Comment