Saturday 23 August 2014

The Sudden Feeling !


So in depth hold on with all of my might
Waiting in the rain, a cold winter night.
Inhale, Exhale...Calm as I am !
Hair blowing in the wind
Somebody take my hand
My eyes they close,
as I breathe in deep.
You run through my mind
And my life is complete !!!
I open my eyes
but you are still not there.
No one could take your place,
With you my heart I share
A cold afternoon,
Hands as cold as ice.
Thoughts go through my mind
My feelings are concise
Lying in your arms
We are the perfect match.
The distance is discouraging
Yet still I am attached
Sitting by the fire,
Thinking in a distant stare
Waiting under the streetlights
Nobody could compare !!!

3 comments:

  1. Nice one !

    But I have one question...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you ! May I know who is this ???
    You can drop me a note at dhupaa@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aah ! revelation...It would defeat the purpose of whole act of being anonymous, which I could have done in the first place...without circumventing...isn't it?

    I had just presented an alternative view (in another post which was written on 23/8 of this year - nice coincidence regarding dates !), though could be perceived as a harsh critique in some sense, but if you felt offended or think that anonymous presence is unnecessary I would not comment further as I don't wish to be perceived as an unnecessarily necessary frenemy (whoa ! oxymoronic punch- see even the words are reflecting the conscience).

    ReplyDelete